"If you love me you'd"... That phrase cuts me deep. I hate those five words with a scathing passion. Unless the Lord my God is saying to me" My child follow my commandments. " or it is through unselfish means i hope you never say them to me.
I want to be reasonable I want to serve you as a strong woman of faith I want to be like the Proverbs 31 woman. But those 5 words... They make me slow to say" I love you" they make me hesitate to do favors. My DFH I am healing of this... Please continue to have patience with me... Please never use that phrase against me.
I want to be reasonable I want to serve you as a strong woman of faith I want to be like the Proverbs 31 woman. But those 5 words... They make me slow to say" I love you" they make me hesitate to do favors. My DFH I am healing of this... Please continue to have patience with me... Please never use that phrase against me.
No comments:
Post a Comment